Monday, November 2, 2009
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
Hey everyone!The topic I chose to write my paper on is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. I am interested in writing my paper on this topic because it is a very important problem in not only America, but in the the world that needs to be stopped. I have always had a passion for "preventing child abuse and neglect." Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is a form of abuse and neglect as well.I searched the Kaplan Library for a topic "Fetal Alcohol Syndrome." My results were: "Fetal Alcohol Syndrome." Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th Edition, 1/1/2009, p1-1, 1p;I plan to write the paper on the affect and symptoms of fetal alcohol syndrome as well as the developmental issues caused by fetal alcohol syndrome.-Lauren(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fantastic topic Lauren, I can't wait to read all about it, I too have a passion for child abuse, it breaks my heart whenever I hear of a child being hurt or killed or taken. I had a girlfriend who drank while she was pregnant and she always told me it wasn't harmning the fetus, so i researched info on the net for her printed it for her and gave it to her and she still continued to drink so I eventually lost contact with her. I often wonder if her baby came out ok and whats happening with her today.
ReplyDeleteDoreen