Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My personal Writing Process

Hey everyone!
My personal writing process consist of; research, brainstorming, freewriting and my final paper! I start off with research to get different ideas on my topic, while I am researching I brainstorm different topics I could discuss. I am writing my paper on fetal alcohol syndrome so while brainstorming I would write different things like "causes, effects, birth defects, and corrections." After I have completed my research and brainstorming I then use the technique "freewriting." I write my paper not worrying about corrections, spelling and other errors. After I have completely my freewriting, I go back add in facts to back up what I have written and make all my corrections and clean up my paper.
-Lauren(:

1 comment:

  1. Sounds similar to my process!~ Great minds think alike :)
    P.S. such a cute picture! I love my baby boys, tooo!! :)

    ReplyDelete