Hi everyone!
I am new at blogging! I haven't done this before, until this class! I have heard of it, and I have read blogs before but it was through a different website! My mother in law actually has a blog set up, see is adopting and she has an adoption process blog that people can donate money to her process or they can sponser a child, so that is really the only one I have even seen before! I think the blog is okay, I just personally don't know how to work it that much! I am a facebooker! :) I will probably keep my blog after this class just to follow with my classmates, and hopefully in other classes other students will have blogs and I can follow them as well! Hope everyone has a great week/weekend! Not to much longer until Christmas! I know I am looking forward to a nice break! :) I hope everyone else does the same and has a WONDERFUL Holiday with their family!
-Lauren(:
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment